Make any page look like SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF.
Dave: Combine brain and SBaHJ drawing and chrome extension.
Make any website look like a sweet bro and hella jeff comic with the press of a button. THAT IS A GOOD THING.
Webpages being too slow? Probably because they're NOT TRYING TO COMPUTE ENOUGH FILTERS!
Click the button multiple times to make the page worse and worse!
• Injects sbahj related images into the page
• Replaces some images similarly
• Adds other things......... like ellipses..... dot dot dot.............
• Removes much superfluous, uncalled-for, and undesirable quality
• Spells things wrong, automaticaly!
• Typography nerds fear not, as it uses only Comic Sans.
• Replaces headings with much stupid ugly geometry (like the image at the very top of the sbahj comics)
• ...Is that Geromy?
Open source on GitHub (MIT licensed): https://github.com/1j01/sbahjifier
• Moaar animated gifs
• Bro-speakize the text instead of just misspelling it, maybe? nah
I am not affiliated with http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/
Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, the icon, etc. are probably copyright of Andrew Hussie.