Play, pause, forward and rewind any video with your voice.
1. Set custom voice commands for each playback control.
2. Rewind & play option.
3. Set rewind & forward jump size.
4. Review last said command.
How To Use:
1. Install the Say Play chrome extension.
2. Reload the website (e.g., youtube.com).
3. Click the Say Play icon.
4. Note the voice command configuration and modify if necessary.
5. Click "Turn On".
6. At the browser prompt, click "Allow" to enable the microphone.
7. Speak to the microphone the configured voice commands.
8. When you're done, click the Say Play icon and click "Turn Off".
1. No usage, personal, or browsing history data is collected.
2. Chrome's storage local API is used to store user settings.
3. Chrome's cloud speech recognition engine is used for voice recognition.
1. Use a headset with a microphone for better voice recognition.