Write shorter, more effective emails with our AI-powered summarization tool. Works inside Gmail or on any passage of text.
Write shorter, more effective email.
This minimal extension uses state of the art artificial intelligence algorithms to summarize a wordy email into an effective one. Our powerful model can take any passage of text and distill it into a short summary, usually <5 sentences long. Use it directly in gmail while drafting something new, or on any passage in our popup window.
HOW TO USE IN GMAIL:
1) Start drafting a new email or reply on https://gmail.com.
2) If the email is over 100 words, a small widget will appear in the top-right hand corner of the email.
3) Click on the widget, then click and drag over the passage that you want summarized.
HOW TO USE ON ANY PASSAGE:
1) Click the extension popup in your chrome toolbar
2) Copy-paste the passage you want summarized into the text field and click "Summarize"