Reduce food waste + carbon emissions while saving money.
Did you know you spend more on wasted food than on gasoline a year? In the US alone, we waste $218 billion dollars annually which generates 37 million cars worth of carbon emissions! However, we have a solution.
Savvy is a free and simple Chrome extension that automatically tracks the expiration dates of your online grocery orders and reminds you to eat them before they go bad.
We empower consumers to save the planet and save money in unison, eliminating the sunk costs, carbon emissions, and guilt of food waste.
Be more Savvy with:
• Automatic tracking of expiration dates with in-browser integration with Instacart and Amazon Fresh*
• Text reminders on your phone that can help you keep track of your fridge
• Control on what and how frequently you wanted to be reminded
• Building long-lasting habits that are both cost-effective and environmentally-conscious
* Don't see your online grocer available? Questions? Feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you are being Savvy!