將網頁內容或螢幕截圖直接儲存到 Google 雲端硬碟。
The Save to Google Drive Chrome extension helps you save web content or browser screenshots to your Google Drive.
* Adds a browser action to save the current page.
* Adds a right-click context menu to save hyperlinks and media.
* Configurable through an options page.
This extension allow you to save web content directly to Google Drive through a browser action or context menu. You can save documents, images, and HTML5 audio and video all by right clicking and selecting 'Save to Google Drive'. You can save the currently viewed page using the 'Save to Google Drive' browser action. The directory location and format of saved HTML pages can be controlled with the extension's options page (Choice of Entire image (default), Visible image, Raw HTML, MHTML, or Google Doc). You can automatically convert Microsoft Office files or comma separated files to Google Docs format.
After your content is saved, the progress dialog allows you to open the file, rename, or view the file in the Google Drive document list. From the document list, you can organize and share your new document.
To save a file:// URLs, or to enable in incognito mode, go to chrome://extensions/ and enable the associated checkbox.
Due to security restrictions, this extension cannot capture chrome:// pages or Chrome Web Store pages.
New in Version 2.1:
Authorization now requires you to be signed into Chrome. In order to save to a different Google Drive account, you must change Chrome profiles.
New in Version 2.0.1:
Bug fix for Authentication page redirecting to about:blank after clicking Accept.
New in Version 2:
* Uses OAuth2 authentication flow, so you will need to re-authenticate on first use
* Ability to choose destination folder (configured in Options page)
* Support for high devicePixelRatio (Chrome Pixel & Retina displays)
* Clicking saved folder name displays the newly uploaded file in the destination directory
* Options are stored in shared storage, so are synchronized across browsers if Chrome Sync is enabled.