This extension helps you save the tabs in your current Chrome session, and reload them later.
Save-The-Session is a lightweight extension for Google Chrome.
Have a lot of tabs open during online-research or web-surfing?
Want to save them so that you can reopen all the tabs later for reference?
Save-The-Session saves the session for you, which you can later restore. You can save all the open tabs or even some of them, and choose to later restore them.
1) Choose the tabs you want to save.
2) Save the session with an easy-to-remember name.
3) Restore the sessions whenever you want . Easy Peasy !
4) Delete sessions if you no longer need it.
No, this doesn't store any login information; and No it does not "transmit" your browsing history to my state-of-the-art data-centers, for targeted advertising.
All data is stored locally and will not even be transferred to other devices where you have signed in (For the technically inquisitive, the entire source code is available at https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session).
-> v1.4 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.4):
* Fixed behaviour on clicking outside button/popup border (Major)
* Updated key in manifest file (Major - This makes sure profiles don't get deleted on extension-update)
* Reduced font-size for text in selected checkbox (Minor)
* Fixed minor parse error in manifest (Minor)
-> v1.4.5 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.4.4):
* All minor changes in UI/About section
-> v1.6 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.6):
* Some more minor changes to UI
-> v1.6.2 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v1.6.2):
* Added uninstall redirection
-> v2.1 (https://github.com/sg1993/Save-The-Session/tree/sts_v2.1):
* Feature: Add tab(s) to existing session(s) (Major)
* Check if no sessions have been saved yet (Minor)
Shoot a mail to email@example.com for suggestions and bug reports.