Una extensión del protector de pestañas protegido por contraseña para almacenar pestañas
This extension saves all tabs in the current window, other windows or all windows to restore them later. You can ask the extension to store all tabs and close the saved tabs as well. This extension uses the built-in sync API to allow storing in a computer and restoring in another computer. Also, it is possible to protect stored tabs with a password. The extension uses the built-in crypto method to encrypt your tab data before storing them in your browser storage. Stored tabs keep their active and pinned states and these states will be restored.
1. There is no way to restore tabs if they are password protected and the password is forgotten.
2. By default when a new session is restored, the session gets erased from the storage. You can use the Shift key while pressing a session to keep the session in the storage while restoring it.
3. This extension uses synced storage to allow the user to store and restore from multiple computers.
1. Restore all session tabs in the current window by pressing the Ctrl (Command) key while restoring the session
2. Use a random name for session (this is editable)