A password-protected tab saver and session manager to store tabs in the current window, or all windows with tab grouping support
This extension saves all tabs in the current window, other windows, or all windows to restore them later. You can ask the extension to store all tabs and close the saved tabs to free the memory usage of the tab. This extension uses the built-in sync API to allow storing in a computer and restoring in another computer. Also, it is possible to protect stored tabs with a password. The extension uses the built-in crypto method to encrypt your tab data with the SHA-256 encryption key before storing them in your browser storage to protect data. Stored tabs keep their active and pinned states and these states will be restored.
1. Save and store window dimensions
2. Save and restore incognito states
3. Save and restore tab's pinned state
4. Save and restore tab groupings
1. There is no way to restore tabs if they are password protected and the password is forgotten.
2. By default when a new session is restored, the session gets erased from the storage. You can use the Shift key while pressing a session to keep the session in the storage while restoring it.
3. This extension uses synced storage to allow the user to store and restore from multiple computers.
4. you can restore all session tabs in the current window by pressing the Ctrl (Command) key while restoring the session
5. You can edit a session from the popup view or ask the extension to update a session from the currently open tabs. This feature makes it possible to use the extension as a browser session manager.
6. As of Chrome 88, the extension saves and restores tab groups.