Save the current state of a web page as a single HTML Enhanced file.
Save Page WE provides a simple facility to save the current state of a web page as a single HTML Enhanced file (including images and styling) that can be displayed in any browser. Note, scripts and unused images are not saved.
Save Page WE is a no-restart add-on and is based on the save functionality in the well established Print Edit add-on.
Save Page WE is implemented using the new WebExtensions API and is available for both Firefox and Chrome with identical functions and user interfaces.
After installation of Save Page WE, there will be a new blue 'floppy-disk' button on the main toolbar.
To save the current state of a web page as an HTML file, just click on the Save Page WE toolbar button.
By default the HTML file will have a '.html' extension.
CONTEXT MENU ITEM
To save the current state of a web page as an HTML Enhanced file, right-click on the page contents to open the context menu, and select the 'Save as HTML Enhanced ...' menu item.
Please e-mail: email@example.com
Distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2.
See LICENCE.txt file and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
• First release of Save Page WE.
• Minor improvement to save algorithm.
• Fixes bug that prevented saving of cross-domain images.
• Changes terminology from 'HTML Complete' to 'HTML Enhanced'.
• Clarifies that scripts and unused images are not saved in HTML Enhanced file.
• Rejects a few more special pages that cannot be saved.