G-Save: save emails and attachments from Gmail
Take the functionality of your Gmail beyond the inbox by saving emails as a .email extension with attachments in private folders, Google Drive, Drop Box, Outlook, or anywhere you choose.
• No setup required – "Save" button immediately appears in your Gmail inbox upon installation
• Save locally, to the cloud, or to any third-party product
• Emails are saved as a universally-readable EML file
• Keeps original format of attachments
• Can save multiple emails and attachments at one time