Convert any Google Sheets spreadsheet into a Google Document for improved legibility of lengthy cell text entries.
Convert any Google Sheets spreadsheet into a Google Document for improved legibility of lengthy cell text entered manually or through a Google Form submission. Basically, this will make Google Forms submissions readable!
HOW TO USE
1. Choose "Save As Doc > Start."
2. Select the cells to include or choose "Select all data".
3. Enter a file output name.
4. Modify the output settings in the sidebar.
5. Choose Save as Doc.
* Choose any name for the generated document
* Select any number of adjacent cells to output
* Choose any heading style for column headings
* Add a pagebreak after each row of data
* Save the current settings as the default
* Generates a Google Document in your Google Drive