Additional functionality for your cycling and running analysis. This extension upgrades the Strava™ website.
* Peak performance table:
* Normalized Power
* Heart Rate
* Grade Adjusted Pace
* VAM (climbing speed)
* Export any activity to a TCX or GPX file
* Running Power estimation
* Analysis page stats are extended to include:
* Elapsed power average, normalized power, moving power average and watts/kg.
* Grade adjusted pace
* Intensity Factory
* Elevation gain/loss
* Raw data and graph views
* Weight and FTP overrides for all athletes
* Inline comments system for activity page
* Dashboard features:
* Chronological ordering
* Hide virtual activities (except your own)
* Hide promotions and challenges
* Multi category peak effort chart:
* Power, NP, VAM, HR, Pace, GAP
* Settable peak effort ranges: time periods and distances (Advanced Options).
* Upgraded algo for power data.
* Upgraded analysis view that works in all locales.
* Kilojoule field
* Moving vs elapsed time stats.
* Improved placement on page.
* Running power (watts) estimate **[BETA]**.
* Raw data views; CSV table and graphs.
* Kilojoules in analysis view.
* Updated algo for VAM calculations (smoothing).
* Rank badges for analysis selections.
* Support for HiDPI graphs.
* TCX and GPX export **[BETA]**.
* Beta support for VAM (vertical ascent meters / hour).
* Critical power calculations now support irregular recording intervals (non 1 sample / second).
* Fixes to running pace calculations.
* Add elevation stats to critical power and best pace dialogs.
* Add cadence stat to critical power and best pace dialogs.
* Support auto closing dialogs when clicking away from them.
* Much needed code cleanup.
* Add name information to Advanced menu's FTP overrides table.
* Show average pace in running "Best Pace" chart instead of elapsed time.
* Use kilometer based pace for metric loving athletes.
* Activity Feed Filtering (click the sauce bottle to change):
* Show/hide virtual runs and rides (e.g. Zwift)
* Show/hide promotions
* Show/hide challenges
* World Ranking badges for segments
* Running support.
* Fixes for several loading glitches.
* Smoother FTP override handling; Added clearing support.
* Fix for ranking badges when gender is unspecified.
* Style and tooltip additions to better explain critical power.
* Fix analysis view's inline comments to accommodate site changes.
* Minor style tweak for analysis view.
* Fix for updated strava comment data structure
* Improved device compatibility of critical power analysis
* Heartrate stats in Critical Power table
* Promise of reasonable stability
* Normalized power for selections in Analysis tab.
* Inline comments
I don't work for Strava nor have I interacted with any persons from Strava in the writing of this extension. All the information used in this extension is readily available within the Strava.com website.