Adds a few useful enhancements to Satori Online Judge website.
Satori Enhancements is an unofficial extension built for Jagiellonian University's Satori Online Judge (https://satori.tcs.uj.edu.pl) website. The main goal is to improve usability, ease of use and add some useful features.
Currently supported features:
· Ability to sort ranking tables by given column
· Auto-refreshing results page and notifying about problem status changes
· Removing UI clutter and replacing some image assets (e.g. Satori Premium logo)
· Adding tab-order in forms for quicker navigation
· Fixing table columns' positions whenever it makes sense (e.g. ranking)
· Ability to hide particular problems and remembering hidden problem groups
· Auto-redirect to the recent contest, auto-redirect after a submit
The extension is an open source software (MIT license) and its source code can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/m4tx/satori-enhancements