Running records of reading made easy with SAS Reading Records, free from SAS Curriculum Pathways.
Reading Records offers a time-efficient solution for assigning, grading, and analyzing running records of students' reading. Reading Records allows students to record themselves reading aloud and provides a space to complete assigned comprehension tasks. Meanwhile, teachers can create, manage, analyze, and monitor assignments without compromising valuable class time. Additionally, the tool's library contains numerous reading passages (various Lexile® levels, both fiction and nonfiction) all of which come preloaded with multiple-choice and open-ended comprehension questions. Teachers can also generate their own passages. Reading Records makes completing a running record more management by replacing the once timely one-on-one process with an anytime, anywhere solution.
· Classroom management—Take advantage of the suite of tools for assigning, organizing, and reviewing students' running records.
· Grading—Grade students' performance with the easy-to-use markup interface.
· Library of reading passages—Choose from a robust library of leveled, illustrated reading passages: fiction and non-fiction, English and Spanish, various Lexile® levels.
· Comprehension assessments—Evaluate students' comprehension of each passage with built-in multiple choice, open-ended, and retell assessments.
· Performance reports—Generate detailed reports documenting student- and class-level performance and progress
· Create your own—Add reading passages and comprehension assessments.
· Record—Complete assignments using the simple recording interface without the intimidation of reading to an audience.
· Assess—Show what you know with student-friendly comprehension assessments.
· Review—Access previously completed and graded running records and reports for review.
Your feedback will help shape the next release of SAS® Reading Records. Please send questions or comments to email@example.com.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Reading Records, found at License Agreement
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Reading Records, found at:
If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application.