Explore the most common punctuation marks and their uses with Punctuation Rules!, free from SAS Curriculum Pathways.
Free from SAS Curriculum Pathways, Punctuation Rules! provides guidance and support for students as they explore the most common punctuation marks and their uses.
Students learn the basic rules of punctuation; demonstrate the connection between punctuation and meaning; and provide specific words, phrases, and clauses to create sentences and punctuate them. Quizzes are available to check understanding.
Features include the following:
• Video tutorials that demonstrate 22 basic rules of punctuation
• Practice exercises for each rule that allow students to create their own sentences and apply punctuation
• Short, interactive quizzes that enable students to show mastery
• A menu system that accommodates smaller screens
• Punctuation rules that are searchable, linkable, and launchable
• An indicator in practice exercises that is color-coded to show progress
• Audio feedback that accompanies correct and incorrect answers
Your feedback will help shape the next release of SAS® Punctuation Rules! Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Punctuation Rules!, found at https://www.sascurriculumpathways.com/portal/legal/PunctuationRulesEULA.jsf