Improve your writing with a spell + grammar checker and writing suggestions.
Improve your writing with spelling, grammar, and autocomplete suggestions.
Spell check and grammar checking and correction for your writing in Chrome.
Autocomplete Everywhere and snippets/canned messages/text expander as well.
Sapling is an AI extension that makes grammar and autocomplete suggestions to help you write on-point messages and content.
Sapling uses deep learning technology (akin to GPT-2/GPT-3) to provide the best recommendations.
Use Sapling to:
• Correct spelling/typos (e.g. grammer) and use as a grammar checker or to rephrase.
• Write fluent messages, emails, and documents.
• Maintain professional writing tone across your business team.
Sapling goes beyond spelling and grammar correction. Features include:
• 60% more grammar mistakes caught than other tools.
• Compare for yourself against tools like Grammarly (Grammerly, Gramarly), Ginger, LanguageTool, WhiteSmoke, ProWritingAid, Writer, Wordtune, Quillbot, and Microsoft Editor.
• Better grammar and writing suggestions over time.
Autocomplete Everywhere (premium): AI-powered autocomplete suggestions across various CRM and messaging platforms.
• Sapling predicts what you'll type and saves you time—just hit [tab] or [`] to accept.
Snippets (premium): Canned messages / snippets / macros.
• Quickly search and insert commonly used messages to save time (similar to TextExpander or TextBlaze).
• Share knowledge and templates across your team (similar to Guru).
Secure data processing:
• Sapling undergoes external testing and audits.
• Contact us for security policies and procedures.
• Sapling also provides an API and self-hosted offering.
Works with your writing on Gmail, Outlook, Linkedin, Zendesk, Salesforce (Lightning, Quip), ServiceNow, and more.
• Google Docs plugin also available: https://sapling.ai/docs
English is supported by default; contact us for support for grammar and spell checking and correction in other languages.
Please send feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org