Gets data from SAP and/or the internet and shows it in a small popup. Very easy and highly configurable.
With this app you are informed only when you need to be informed and by the information you need to know. No unnecessary checks needed any more.
The SAP Notifier extension allows users to be notified periodically about information on the internet. It retrieves data from XML pages or from ordinary HTML pages. The same functionality can be used on Android smartphones (see underneath).
The configuration is done in an intuitive and easy way.
To make it work the following steps are needed :
1° provide the address (URL) to retrieve data from
2° specify the text of the notification containing one or more fields from the internet page
3° choose the execution mode: delta or standard. Delta will only notify when the information has changed
4° choose periodic frequency or specific times
You can install the FREE version which allows you to check information through one XML page. You can get an idea of what the FULL version can do by clicking on the video :
You can get the FULL version by paying 1,99 EUR through PayPal (
https://www.paypal.com/be/cgi-bin/webscr?hosted_button_id=73ZV8UZX3DKN8&cmd=_s-xclick) after which you are redirected to the download page.
This full version provides the following functionalities (Since 15th of May 2012):
- XML selector logic to determine the data in the XML (cfr. http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector.html#x4 )
- data retrieval from multiple pages
- not only data from XML pages is retrieved but also data from ordinary HTML pages.
- easy configuration and testing
- not only retrieval of XML data but also sending (13th June 2012)
- possibility to store a central configuration as to allow central configuration of the notifications (13th June 2012)
- roll-out to Android (search http:\\market.android.com for Web Notifier) (13th June 2012) : using a central configuration XML messages are shown in Android just like in Google Chrome
I'm working on these functionalities to provide something really useful and complete.
If you have questions, remarks or proposals, feel free to post a message on :
As this is a new extension I'd be happy if you'd add a rating under 'Reviews'.