Provides an easy way to search/download SAP Notes, use SAP xSearch, SAP SCN Search and rz10 search.
SAP Any Search is the simple way for content related search of SAP topics. Select the search item or the SAP Note number in the text you actual read and choose one of the different search modes using the context menu of the google chrome extension (right click). Afterwards the result will be shown in a new browser tab.
Additionally, you can also download the SAP Note as a PDF file.
You can choose the following options:
- SAP Note Search
- SAP Note download
- SAP SCN Search
- SAP xSearch
- rz10.de Search (since version 1.3)
Restrictive access to websites by new permissions.
Minor bugfix with version
New search option "Use rz10 search":
rz10.de is a German blog with many posts in SAP Basis and Security environment.
Activate the omnibox with the keyword "search" or configure SAP Any Search
as default search engine. Then choose one of the folowing options:
- n [SAP Note number]: Opens the SAP Note
- p [SAP Note number]: Download the SAP Note as PDF file
- s [search item]: Search in SAP SCN
- x [search item]: Search in SAP xSearch
- r [search item]: Search in rz10.de
Example: search x Solution Manager