Makes it easy to login as another user. Maintains the page currently being viewed.
Have an issue or a great idea for this extension? Visit the support tab above to leave feedback.
- Gives a popup of the users listed on the user listing page so you can select to login as a different user on any page.
- When a user is selected, it logs you in as that user and keeps you on the page you were viewing.
- When you log out, it will take you back to the page you were originally on when you logged in as the other user.
- Above the user list in the popup, the "View" dropdown is available so you can change to another view from the user listing page.
- Only the first 4 columns from the user listing table are shown by default (including the login column) since the popup has a limited width. A "All Columns" button is available if you can't identify the user you need by the default columns shown.
7/8/2015 - Added Filter textbox for quickly finding users
4/23/2012 - Now works with emea accounts
4/1/2012 - Now works with custom Salesforce domains