Work with Salesforce records directly in your browser.
Sales Cloud Everywhere lets you work on your to-do’s, see engagement alerts, create records, and update multiple records. You can use it in your Gmail inbox, or in a standalone window alongside any web page.
- Sell where you work: Move deals forward as you move around the web.
- Access data anywhere: Bring context to every conversation.
- Accelerate deals with real-time buyer data: Engage with people who want to engage with you.
What you can do with Sales Cloud Everywhere:
- Work with Salesforce directly in Gmail.
- View, sort, and complete tasks like sending emails, reaching out on LinkedIn, and updating records, without returning to Salesforce.com.
- Connect Salesforce to your Calendar and send calendar links, set availability, and more.
- Get real time notifications of recent engagements as you browse the web.
- Create and update records from within your Chrome web browser without leaving the current page.
- Access and quickly update CRM records like leads, opportunities, and contacts.
If you can’t access Salesforce via the extension, ask your Salesforce admin for help.
Review the app’s terms of service: https://c1.sfdcstatic.com/content/dam/web/en_us/www/documents/legal/Agreements/software-order-form-supplements/gmail-integration-order-form-supplement.pdf