Build complex Salesforce SOQL rapidly, monitor debug logs, and launch without sharing your passwords from any Salesforce tab.
This extension is meant for any Salesforce persona, i.e., admin/dev/consultant/architect. Our primary goal is to make it relatively easy to use this extension from any Salesforce tab without asking for your password. It offers the following features:
1. Debug Logs - Most versatile Log viewer in Salesforce ecosystem, offering a Rich hierarchical view and CLI styled **Tail Logs** released in Jan'22.
2. Schema Explorer is the best and easiest option to explore Salesforce schema without memorizing field or relationship names. It offers inline / batch editing and export to Excel.
3. Event Monitoring - Monitor 50+ Salesforce API events and download logs in 1-2 clicks.
4. Suite of Salesforce Tools, like Super User Report, Toggle Validation/Workflow Rules, Bulk Field Creation.
1) Debug Logs
This extension was launched in 2015, beginning with Debug Logs feature. It presented a hierarchical view of logs, with the ability to easily watch logs for multiple users.
* Best hierarchical view of debug logs makes it easy to understand process/code flow, especially in complex orgs.
* Users can manage Trace Flags, and Log levels
* "Quick Error Tracing" - Monitor each user in a different tabbed view, to quickly debug client-reported errors for a given Salesforce User.
* "Tail Logs" - feature lets people enjoy the SFDX CLI-styled tailed logs with much more ease and features without installing and configuring CLI.
2) Schema Explorer
Our most popular feature!
* It's close to what initially Force.com IDE offered, i.e., a TreeView-styled Object browser.
* Find an object and its fields/relationships quickly, and build complex SOQL in a few clicks.
* It is a one-stop solution for anything SOQL. It offers rapid sorting, local filtering (not possible with Text Area fields in SOQL), Inline/Batch editing of records, and export to Excel.
Monitor and download log files for 50+ critical Salesforce events; API only feature, not available in Salesforce setup.
b. *Toggle Validation/Workflow Rules (beta)* - Quickly activate/deactivate workflow/validation rules
c. *Bulk Field Creation (beta)* - Create multiple Salesforce fields in bulk.
5. Metadata Reports
a. *Super User Report* - Based on the following Salesforce Blog, offers quick insight into five critical security breaches in your Salesforce Org https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2021/05/boost-security-by-auditing-your-privileged-users-with-soql
b. *Compare Profile and Permission Sets."
c. *Metadata Export* - Export in Excel details like Classes, Triggers, Process Builders, Flows, Validation Rules, VF Pages, Workflow Rules
** Version: v2.8.2 Released On: Sept 2, 2022**
Feature: Delete Objects in Bulk.
Feature: Create Objects in Bulk.
Feature: Delete Fields in Bulk.
BugFix: Fixed Case Sensitive dependencies on fields while querying data.
BugFix: Fixed Updation of Validation Rule created on Custom Metadata Type.
BugFix: Fixed Graph for Login Event Type.
Update: Updated UI for Bulk Field Creation.
Update: API optimizations in Bulk Field Creation and Workflow Rules. (Reduced Calls)
** Version: v2.8.0 Released On: June 10, 2022**
Update: More options are available in the toolbar.
Update: API calls count optimized. Making only 1/5th of requests for Superuser and Metadata reports.
Update: New Reactive pattern-based Indexed DB wrapper for better, more stable transactions of History and cache.
Feature: Settings and user preferences.
Feature: Set which API version you want to use.
Feature: Enable or disable notifications/toasts.
Feature: Clear all toasts using the toolbar.
Feature: Toggle breadcrumbs option.
Feature: Cache and History settings for auto-delete, time limit, and disable option.
Feature: Global Pool for all background processes to stop individual or all at once. Also, stop running polls from the tasks section of the settings.
Feature: Report bugs option.
Feature: Share feedback links to make the feedback process easy.
Feature: Global caching(clearable) and temporary caching for frequently fetched API requests.
Feature: Preserves last login tokens to access multiple users within a single instance of the extension. Simply launch the extension from multiple Salesforce orgs/users, and you will get access to all the orgs/users in the latest instance. You can also switch between different available orgs/users.
Feature: While using multiple orgs, access different users/orgs histories and caches. Nothing is deleted; the extension maintains different instances of History and cache for different users/orgs.
Feature: New Reports modules with reports menu and searchable cards.
Feature: Metadata reports added; export up to eight metadata reports.
Feature: Export multiple reports all together from Metadata, Compare, or Superuser.
Feature: clear cache from anywhere using a global toolbar.
Feature: Navigate to a different page when in fullscreen mode, using the Go-to feature in the toolbar.
Feature: Throttle export click rate to avoid multiple duplicate exports on accidental clicks
Feature: Numbered File naming system for all excel exports.
BugFix: Repeated export bug.
**Version: v2.7.0 Released On: May 9, 2022**
improved themes, balanced grayscale for intense colors in dark mode
Update: improved stability/performance and compatibility for the latest browsers, built on the latest Angular Framework.
Update: Performance improved with multithreaded processing
Update: Build Size reduced
Update: New UI and UX
Update: Caching for frequently made API requests in validation rules
Update: New architecture for validation rules, making a minimum of API calls
Feature: Taillogs heap limiter
Feature: Delete and bulk delete option for History
Feature: Fullscreen option for all modules
Feature: Mini game within waiting spinner
Feature: Info for all modules
BugFix: Schema explorer pagination issue fixed
BugFix: Schema explorer Boolean values not visible, fixed
BugFix: Schema explorer Execute button glitch, fixed
BugFix: Dark mode for toast, fixed
BugFix: Schema explorer Filtered export, fixed
BugFix: Not working for some salesforce orgs, fixed
**Version: v2.6.0 Released On: March 2, 2022**
New Dark Theme option (beta)
Feature: debug logs module huge log warning fixed
Feature: History for Schema Explorer compare module is now available within their respective tabs
Update: UI UX improved
BugFix: Watch the new logs feature fixed in the Debug logs module
**Version: v2.5.8 Released On: January 18, 2022**
Feature: Tail-logs module
BugFix: Query parsing bug in schema explorer was fixed