Build complex Salesforce SOQL rapidly, monitor debug logs, and launch without sharing your passwords from any Salesforce tab.
This extension is meant for any Salesforce persona, i.e., admin/dev/consultant/architect. Our primary goal is to make it relatively easy to use this extension from any Salesforce tab without asking for your password. It offers the following features:
1. Debug Logs - Most versatile Log viewer in Salesforce ecosystem, offering a Rich hierarchical view, and CLI styled **Tail Logs** released in Jan'22.
2. Schema Explorer is the best and easiest option to explore Salesforce schema without memorizing field or relationship names. It offers inline / batch editing and export to Excel.
3. Event Monitoring - Monitor 50+ Salesforce API events and downloads logs in 1-2 clicks.
4. Suite of Salesforce Tools, like Super User Report, Toggle Validation/Workflow Rules, Bulk Field Creation.
1) Debug Logs
This tool was started 5 years back, beginning with Debug Logs feature. It presented a hierarchical view of logs, with the ability to easily watch logs for multiple users.
* Best hierarchical view of debug logs makes it easy to understand process/code flow, especially in complex orgs.
* Users can manage Trace Flags, and Log levels
* "Quick Error Tracing" - Monitor, each user in a different tabbed view, to quickly debug errors reported by clients for a given Salesforce User.
* "Tail Logs" - feature lets people enjoy the SFDX CLI-styled tailed logs with much more ease and features without installing and configuring CLI.
2) Schema Explorer
Our most popular feature!
* It's close to what initially Force.com IDE offered, i.e., a Tree View styled Object browser.
* Find an object and its fields/relationships quickly, and build complex SOQL in a few clicks.
* It is a one-stop solution for anything SOQL. It offers rapid sorting, local filtering (not possible with Text Area fields in SOQL), and Inline/Batch editing of records, along with export to Excel.
Monitor and download log files for 50+ critical Salesforce events, API only feature, not available in Salesforce setup.
A suite of tools like
a. *Super User Report* - Based on following Salesforce Blog, offers quick insight into 5 critical security breaches in your Salesforce Org https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2021/05/boost-security-by-auditing-your-privileged-users-with-soql
b. *Toggle Validation/Workflow Rules (beta)* - Quickly activate/deactivate workflow/validation rules
c. *Bulk Field Creation (beta)* - Create multiple Salesforce fields in bulk.
New feature "Tail Logs" is GA