Get more done in Salesforce - list and search records, make new ones, create a task or login as on the fly!
This extension helps you get to any Salesforce page quickly. Just type in what you need to do!
Compatible with Lightning and Classic
Open the Navigator and
- Use the account merge tool by typing "Merge Accounts <optional Account ID>"
Call the Classic Account Merge from either interface using the Account you are on and the Salesforce ID in your clipboard or entered into the command box. You can use a tool like Salesforce CopyPasteGo (https://summerlin.co/copypastego) to easily grab the ID of a Salesforce record
- Add tasks on the fly by typing "! <your task>"
- Search all records with "? <search terms>"
- Go to your Home page with "Home"
- Object List views with "List <Object>"
- Create a new record with "New <Object>"
- Go directly a Setup page by typing it's name
- Access Object customizations with "<Object> <Section>" (e.g. "Contact Fields")
- Switch between Lightning and Classic with "Toggle Lightning"
- Commands looking weird? Run "Refresh Metadata" to make sure you have what you need
- Login as another user with "Login as <partial match of username>"
- Toggle all checkboxes on the page for when subtracting from a selection is faster
- Themes! Right now has Default, Dark, Unicorn, and Solarized, open to suggestions
- [Fix] Better Classic to Lightning URL mapping
- [New Permission] Can now save some settings, like theme and profile setup toggle, needs Storage permission to save preferences
** You can hold shift or control when you press enter or click your mouse to open the selected item in a new tab **
Default shortcut keys
(use Command instead of Control on Mac, and/or customize your options at chrome://extensions/shortcuts)
- Control + Shift + Space: Navigator Bar
- Control + Shift + A: Lightning App Menu
- Control + Shift + 1: Tasks
- Control + Shift + 2: Reports
NOTE: If you have a custom instance Domain Name, you may have to create a CSP Trusted Site Definition for your Classic domain URL in order for this extension to work - more info here https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/csp_trusted_sites.htm
Contribute to this extension at https://github.com/dannysummerlin/force-navigator
8/14 - "We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children" - Various; Hopefully finally got the Classic to Lightning translation right, added search limit settings, and first effort at having Navigator play well with other extensions, starting with Saleforce Inspector's Data Export feature
7/5 - Pride Month never ends, go learn about Marsha P Johnson - fixed my fixing, Lightning URLs properly replace Classic links better now, still more to be done on this though
5/28 - Watch https://youtube.com/c/FDSignifire - Several fixes, added checkbox toggle, removed unused permission
9/11 - #justiceforbreonnataylor (182 days and counting) - Added the ability to call the Classic Account merge tool from an Account page. Be sure to have the ID of the Account you want to merge in your clipboard; added Lightning Record Page shortcut for custom objects
8/29 - Rest in Power Chadwick Boseman. Thanks to CKloppel for pointing out missing API and click handling, now updated to v49 and new-tab clicks work again
6/19 - Happy Juneteenth! Thanks to kacrouse for Custom Metadata Lightning handling, also updating several changed URLs across the platform