Per l'ispezione delle app Lightning
The Salesforce Lightning Inspector opens up and improves your Lightning Component development, giving you access to a wealth of data about your running applications and components.
With the Salesforce Lightning Inspector you can:
- Easily inspect and navigate the structure of your components
- Identify performance bottlenecks by looking at a graph of component creation time
- Debug server interactions faster by monitoring and modifying responses
- Navigate the component tree, inspect components and their associated DOM elements
- Track event firing and handling sequences
Update October 4, 2016
Get component descriptions from more product areas, see transactions graphically, review event call stacks, and get the Salesforce Lightning Inspector DevTools extension in more languages.
Update June 30, 2015
v220.127.116.11: More bug fixes
Update June 8, 2016
v18.104.22.168: This is mostly a bug fix release, but a few helpful features have been added.
* Event handlers should show up
* Component view has less redundant information
* Double click on components in more places to navigate around the component tree
* Additional value providers show up in the component view (helpful for iteration and if)