Make your Salesforce Lightning experience more compact.
This extension changes Lightning UI to be more compact.
Easily use options menu by clicking on the icon of the extension to turn off the compact style.
Any suggestions for new features are welcome!
* Fields are displayed inline with their labels
* Highlight bar is more compact
* Sandbox identification on top of the page is smaller and more visible
* Path is now is more in line with the square style
* Ability to turn on and off the Styler in options
- Update extension popup desing to make it less compact!
- Some small updates in code and another exciting stuff.
- Extension is now properly (to the extent of my tech skills) manages in open git repository https://github.com/mascot4m/sf-lightning-styler
- Add Product modal (and probably other modals) is now more compact.
- Celebrating more than 300 daily users!
- Tabs highlight
- Inline fields now more readable using background change on hover
- Release of Firefox Version
- Fix of highlight bar checkbox
- Added Donate and Rate us buttons
- Added short survey after removing the extension
- Options updated – dependent checkboxes (thanks, Matej)
- Highlight bar made more compact
- News cards made compact
- Activity component takes a bit less space.
- Also, tabs on a page are tiny bit more compact.
- Related lists are not taking half of the screen anymore.
- Options are now available also in popup
- Split different stylings to separate options so you can turn them on and off as you like.
- Options are getting new shape.
- First release of Chrome extension. Ever.