Redirects the current Salesforce page via a keystroke to the page whose SFID is in your clipboard
Now Lightning enabled!
When you're working with a bunch of exported Salesforce records in an Excel or text file, often you'd like to see the Salesforce record that corresponds to an SF ID you have in the exported file. Salesforce ID Paster makes this easy.
To use SF ID Paster:
* Copy the SF ID you want to visit from the exported file into the clipboard (ex: if your IDs are in a csv file that you are viewing in Excel, select the cell with the ID whose page you want to visit, then Edit/Copy or Ctl-C (Cmd-C on a Mac).
* Switch to any Salesforce page in Chrome.
* Hit Ctl-Shift-Y on the keyboard. Presto! SF ID Paster will place the SF ID's for SF URL in Chrome's address bar, and take you to that page. (You may see a few URLs flash by as Salesforce redirects to the page.)
* If the clipboard does not contain an SF ID, the URL that SF ID Paster builds will not be a valid SF page and you'll get a Chrome error.
* If the current page is not a SF page when you hit Ctrl-Shift-Y, nothing will happen.
* You can change the keystroke that activates SF ID Paster by clicking Chrome's "3 dots" at upper right, then More Tools, then Extensions, then "3 bars" upper left", then Keyboard Shortcuts.