Easily build SOQL queries with all Salesforce objects, and easily view debug logs. We never ask for your passwords.
As a Salesforce developer, does it takes a lot of time to
1. View debug logs in Salesforce Setup area or Developer Console?
2. Explore Salesforce Schema, SObject relationships, API Names of various Salesforce SObjects?
3. Download Salesforce Event Logs for various system events (detailed list below).
This Chrome extension for Salesforce is an attempt to make this use case simple, by making Salesforce debug logs visible in 2 clicks, without leaving your current Salesforce tab.
You get a better
- hierarchical view of Salesforce debug logs, which are better to analyse.
- ability to set logging level or trace-flags in Salesforce for any users or apex code without too many clicks or navigation
- tracking of logs for multiple Salesforce users in same windows, as different tabs.
- Explore up-to 5 level of Salesforce relationships in parent objects, and query child relationships via clicks, without any requirement to remember API Names of Salesforce's Object or field or relationship names.
- Support Salesforce 50+ API Events for reporting.