Enhances the Salesforce change set. Adds last changed date and allows sorting, searching, validation and comparison with other orgs.
A chrome extension to improve the usability of Salesforce change sets
NEW! Release 3.0!
Now Lightning Compatible!
- Includes the last modified date and user and api name for each item.
- Automatically ordered by most recent modified first
- Filter/Search/Order by any field.
- Sets all pages to show the 1000 rows. If more than 1000 items in a page, asks if you want to continue to retrieve more.
- View and Search on items in the change set. This allows you to see the whole change set and search to make removing much easier.
- Compare to another org (uses OAuth2.0 -- no username or password information is seen or stored by this extension).
- Shows the last modified date and user for the compared org as well.
- Click the file name to see a diff of the metadata file between orgs.
Note that there is a delay when loading large pages and you may need to disable other chrome extensions that alter the change set page.
Please feel free to report bugs, or issues or request new features!
Fixed issue with Validation.
Added Quick Deploy.
Updated compare files content to compare all files (for example, in a Aura Component).
Fixed issue with constantly spinning wheel if there is an error.
Added ability to change API Version.
Removed extension from all pages except change sets.
Now includes Validation helper. Log into another org and validate the change set.
Fixed bug with Quick Links on VF page even when disabled
Fixed bug with Sharing Criteria Rules
Fixed bugs with hanging when no content.
Merged with "beta" extension -- new features such as download zip file of the change set.
Now can compare files between orgs. Log in to a sandbox or dev/prod org. Uses Oauth2.0 for authorization -- no user or password information is seen or stored locally. Shows the last modified date and user for the compared org. Click the name and see a diff comparison of the two.
Updated to add ability to keep getting 1000 more items on pages. (Salesforce will only retrieve 1000 a time.) Added in a "clear" function to clear the search filters. Clear is automatically called before items are added to change set -- this is because of a bug where the items will not be added unless they are visible.
Updated to support workflows, reports, email templates and many more.