A keyboard interface to the web
A keyboard interface to Chrome for mouseless browsing.
Map keyboard keys to browser tasks like scrolling, clicking links, switching, moving, closing, muting, and refreshing tabs, zooming, and navigating pages. Keyboard shortcuts are flexible, powerful, and easy to customize. Saka Key lets you easily switch between shortcut profiles (e.g. left hand, right hand, default, Vimium), and lets you import and export your settings.
Chrome disables Saka Key on special websites like this one for security reasons. Please open a new tab to try Saka Key
Learn how to use Saka Key at key.saka.io
Saka Key is a keybinding extension like Vimium and cVim, but engineered to provide:
1) Configurability - you control how it looks and works
2) Ease of Use - it's easy as pie
2) Aesthetics - simple, intuitive, beautiful
4) Profiles - want to use only your left hand sometimes? you can easily create and switch between 'settings profiles'
Software developers who want to add features will find it easier to build on than similar extensions because:
1) Its code is simple, organized, and documented
2) The options GUI is generated from JSON, so you don't have to write any GUI code
Source code: https://github.com/lusakasa/saka-key
Release notes: http://saka-key.lusakasa.com/release_notes.html