A keyboard interface to the web
A keyboard interface to the web. Control Chrome with just your keyboard! Map keyboard keys to common browser tasks like scrolling, switching tabs, and clicking links.
*** Learn how to use Saka Key at saka-key.lusakasa.com ***
*** You must refresh existing tabs before Saka Key works on them ***
Saka Key is a keybinding extension like Vimium and cVim, but engineered to provide:
1) Configurability - there is a setting for almost everything
2) Ease of Use - non-technical people should have no trouble using it
2) Aesthetics - clean, intuitive material design, and a built-in selection of sensible hint stylings
4) Profiles - want to use only your left hand sometimes? you can easily create and switch between 'settings profiles'
Software developers who want to add features will find it easier to build on than similar extensions because:
1) Its code is simple, organized, and documented
2) The options GUI is generated from JSON, so you don't have to write any GUI code
Source code: https://github.com/lusakasa/saka-key
Release notes: http://saka-key.lusakasa.com/release_notes.html