Simple, online accounting and invoicing for small business owners, freelancers and contractors.
Simple online recordkeeping for small Canadian businesses and start ups – from the makers of Simply Accounting
Sage One is a simple online recordkeeping app designed to help owners of start ups and small businesses keep track of their finances and share information with their accountant or bookkeeper.
Sage One does everything you’d expect of a robust accounting application but we’ve kept it easy to use and jargon free so you don’t need any accounting or bookkeeping experience to use it.
- Built and supported in Canada for Canadian businesses
- Used and supported by thousands of Canadian accountants and bookkeepers
- Access on any device with a web browser (phone, tablet, Mac, PC)
- No invoice, expense, bill, user volume limits
- Financial reporting (P&L, Balance sheets etc)
- Reduce data entry and improve accuracy with auto bank import
- Complimentary real time access for your accountant or bookkeeper
- Easily upgrade to Sage 50 Accounting (formerly Simply Accounting) if you need more functionality
- 15 day free trial then $8 / month, no credit card required.
WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEY LOVE US BACK
“I use Sage One because it saves me time and money. Getting started on Sage One was really simple. Within 15 minutes my client list was uploaded, and we started making invoices.” – Dan Perpeluk, Owner of Crossover Media.