This extension changes your default search to Yahoo!
Installing Safer Browse gives the extension permission to replace your default search to Yahoo!.
Filter adult-related content when performing online searches with Safer Browse.
Install Safer Browse, type 's' and press 'Tab' in your Chrome search box, and you are ready to perform your safer browse.
Safer Browse does not guarantee that all explicit content will be filtered out.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right-hand corner, you agree to install the Safer Browse extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: