Help you search safely!
Safe Search gives you the ability to perform private searches. With Safe Search, you can perform private online searches and comparison searches to find the most accurate results.
This extension makes Bing! your default search engine to provide you with an overall safer browsing experience. When available, alternative search options will be presented to expand your search and find results quickly. Safe Search, or the private search engine, will not store or share with other search engines any personally identifiable information.
For example, if you use Safe Search to search for "news", Safe Search will show you the results for "news" while keeping your personally identifiable information anonymous.
Some of our features:
• Quick and Easy search.
• Safer search.
• Easy to use.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.