Perform private searches. this extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
When you install the Safe Search extension, it makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
With Safe Search, you can perform online searches that filter adult-related content.
Now you can use the "Safe Search" extension on your Chrome OS!
To activate the safe search mode, install Safe Search, then type 's' and press 'Tab' in your Chrome search box.
Safe Search cannot guarantee that all explicit content will be filtered out.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right-hand corner, you agree to install the Safe Search extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: