Control, moderate and filter your browsing activity.
Safe Browsing is a browsing safety tool that is offered for free as part of SAFELY’s products.
This extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine to provide you with an overall safer browsing experience.
Safe Browsing has 2 main features: Websites safety check and safe search.
Safe Browsing detects dangerous websites, alerts you when you encounter one and redirects you to a safe environment in one click.
Safe browsing also allows you to increase your searches safety by filtering hazardous, adult oriented and inappropriate content.
To control these features and adjust your safe browsing experience, as well as explore other free products such as ad blocker, privacy and more, go to: https://www.safelyonline.net
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right-hand corner and installing the Safe Browsing extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: