Simple tool for customizing websites by adding your own CSS & JS.
This extension allows you to add per-domain custom CSS and JS. It stores those settings locally OR in your Google profile, depending on the setting per site.
It's a combination of:
* StyleBot, but adds JS and a much simpler UI
* Personalized Web, but adds online storage and a browser action button for easier access
* add CSS to any domain
* add custom JS to any domain
* add custom CSS to the extension's options page (in case you don't like my UI design skillz)
* store your settings online (optional, connected Google Drive)
* export your sites to JSON format
* import your JSON with UUIDs, so you can sync manually between computers or as backup
* have a simple UI that saves with CTRL+S or ENTER and a browser action button to point to it
It does NOT:
* add a slick DOM element selector tool like StyleBot
host:port bugfix. Storage/oauth/WebExt fixes. Site sorting bugfix.
1.24 - 1.28
Getting WebExtensions compatible. Soon available in Firefox!
1.22 - 1.23
Added ** wildcard for anything. Fewer console messages. Bug in site order with 'all' and 'matches' sites.
Able to delete sites across computers. Optional delayed load/ready callback.
Added wildcard domains: `*.wikia.com`, `my.*.com` etc. Improved temporary disable (on page action button).
Sync log+. Options UI+. Live CSS propagation+.
Options UI+. Sync log+. Log UI+.
Sign-in bug fixed. Fewer, more precise auto uploads. Added code search.
Pretty shameful bug in updating existing sites in download. Improved import summary & details.
Bug in sync report that broke auto sync.
Sync optional, so no more sign in popups. Prettier sync button loading.
Automatic sync with Google Drive. Added sync log. Added inline stats (option).
Fixed history/stats. Better Google Drive (error) handling.
Moved from Google's Extension Data (sync) to Google Drive, because manually is better than automagic. Added 'all sites' token. Better document check (not in XML docs). More detailed import.
Handle errors in decoding online data. Discarding for now. **Back up your sites data!**
Stats+, faster loading for big online storage, browser action contextmenu label+.
Improved stats, help, options auto-indent, dis/enabling. **Disabling a site moved from page contextmenu to the icon's contextmenu!**
Bugs in: auto re-cache, site hilite, css propagation.
Bugs in: disabled sites, auto indent, auto-re-cache.
Added options: fix outline, extend NodeList.
Added live CSS reload/refresh/update after saving a site on the options page, so no page refresh necessary anymore!
Added UUID and import.
Added (prefs and) onBrowserButtonClick option. Maybe added onBeforeUnload (or was that 1.0?).