A fantastically simple on-screen ruler for lining up and measuring type, line height, strokes and just about anything on the web.
Nominated for Big Chip Awards Best Use of Technology!
(This extension is AD supported. If you don't wish to support me you may disable it in the settings.)
"Every web designer or developer should have one"
Get pixel perfect with:
• horizontal and vertical draggable rulers
• pixel and picas measurements
• drop down overlay
• type measurements
• line height guides
• stroke widths
• move ruul with arrow keys, one pixel at a time
• use multiple ruul together
• 4 different coloured ruul included
• steel and wooden ruul included
• turn on and off with position memory
• long rule included
• works on local files*
New features coming soon!
Note: Ruul works on HTML web pages, it does not currently work on the Chrome Web Store pages.
* to use on local files enable 'Allow access to file URLs' within Preferences – Extensions.