A handy browser extension to search Rust docs and crates, etc in the address bar instantly!
A handy browser extension to search Rust docs and crates, etc in the address bar.
- Search Primitive Types and Modules
- Search Structs, Traits and Enums
- Search Functions, Methods and Macros
- Search builtin attributes
- Search crates on https://crates.io or https://lib.rs
- Search crate's docs on docs.rs
- Search Compiler Error Index with error codes
- Search Rust official book chapters
- Search Cargo Clippy lints
- Offline mode, search local Rust docs (rustup docs --std)
- Builtin commands (:yet, :book, :stable, :book, :label, :tool and :history etc)
- Docs.rs enhancements (display Feature flags)
Should you have any feedback or suggestion, please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love users like you!