Search music fast right from your address bar! Type in "rushmusic", press TAB and type in your search query.
This extension configures your Default Search in Chrome browser to provide an extra feature to search for direct links for MP3 files.
Just type in "rushmusic" in your address bar, than press TAB and type in artist or song name. The extension will send a special search query to provide you direct links to desired music in MP3 format.
How to remove the extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.