Compile and run C, C++, Java, Nodejs, Python, Ruby, Go and PHP code online, directly from Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket and more.
RunMyCode Online is a free and open-source online compiler/runner for C, C++, Java, Nodejs, Python, Ruby, Go and PHP. Accompanied browser extensions can be used to run code directly from version control sites like Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket and more.
3. Java 8
5. Nodejs 6
6. Python 2
7. Python 3
8. Ruby 2.2
10. PHP 7
Language is detected based on the file extension. So for executing Python3 code, you will need py3 extension, cpp for C++.
How to Use
1. Install the extension.
2. On extension install, [RunMyCode Online](https://runmycode.online) will open in a new tab and prompt you to authenticate to get a key.
3. On authenticating with any the of providers, you will be redirected to dashboard page and extension will be auto-configured with your key.
4. Now you can go to any supported language code page on Github or Gitlab and you will see a colored `Run` button added to left of usual action buttons (see screenshot). For example, you can test the extension with this Ruby code on Github - https://github.com/shatgupt/runmycode-test/blob/master/ruby.rb
5. Clicking that `Run` button will open a runner where you can input any command line args and then press the big orange `Run` button to run the code on the page.
6. You can also edit the code using the web editor on Github or Gitlab and make it run through the same `Run` button as above.
4. Go by Example - https://gobyexample.com
5. Github Gist
6. Gitlab Snippets
7. Bitbucket Snippets
Permissions requested by Extension
1. Permission for the above supported websites to allow extension to run code directly from there
2. runmycode.online - To auto-configure the extension
3. api.runmycode.online - To run code from the extension
4. Tabs - For detecting url change and page loading complete for single page apps like Github, Bitbucket
5. Storage - To store API URL and Key
Any more questions? Email to email@example.com
Source Code available at: https://github.com/shatgupt/runmycode-ext