RunMyCode Online is a free and open-source tool to compile and run code online directly from Github, Gitlab and Bitbucket.
How to Use:
1. Install the extension.
2. On extension install, [RunMyCode Online](https://runmycode.online) will open in a new tab and prompt you to authenticate to get a key.
3. On authenticating with any the of providers, you will be redirected to dashboard page and extension will be auto-configured with your key.
4. Now you can go to any supported language code page on supported website and you will see a colored `Run` button added to left of usual action buttons (see screenshot). For example, you can test the extension with this Ruby code - https://github.com/shatgupt/runmycode-test/blob/master/ruby.rb
5. Clicking that `Run` button will open a runner where you can input any command line args and then press the big orange `Run` button to run the code on the page.
6. You can also edit the code using the web editor on Github or Gitlab and make it run through the same `Run` button as above.
Supported Languages: https://runmycode.online/faq.html#supported-lang
Supported Websites: https://runmycode.online/faq.html#supported-sites
Permissions requested by Extension:
Starting with v2, RMCO only asks permission for GitHub by default. All other websites are optional and can be allowed on demand. (Check your URL/Tool bar for a blue RMCO icon on supported sites)
1. Optional permission for the above supported websites to allow extension to run code directly from there
2. runmycode.online - To auto-configure the extension
3. api.runmycode.online - To run code from the extension
4. Tabs - For detecting url change and page loading complete for single page apps like Github, Bitbucket
5. Storage - To store API URL and Key
Any more questions? Email to email@example.com
Source Code available at: https://github.com/shatgupt/runmycode-ext