For UI developers. Pick any color from webpage using eye-dropper tool; display rulers, guides and grid on the page.
1. Color picker tool to pick colors from the page itself.
2. Add draggable horizontal and vertical guides on the page.
3. Show draggable rulers.
4. Show grid.
5. Set zero for the horizontal ruler in the middle of the page.
6. Customizable color and opacity of guides and grid.
7. Customizable grid.
8. Snap motion for guides.
9. Keeps the current state while reloading or revisiting the page.
1. You can add a new guide by dragging the edge of the rulers.
2. Start dragging a guide while pressing ctrl, would add a new guide.
3. Dropping a guide on an existing guide will remove that guide.
4. 'Add Horizontal Guide' and 'Add Vertical Guide' will add new guides at the center of the page. Pressing the button again will not add a new guide unless you have moved the previous guide from its position.
1. Draggable rulers.
2. Bug fixes.
For queries and feedback: