Adds mapping functionality to RealtimeTrains.co.uk
This extension adds OpenStreetMap based functionality to the Realtime Trains website (http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/).
- Visualises the route taken by a train on a map
- (Part) cancelled routes are shown in grey
- The last known position of a train is displayed as a marker (if available)
- Route length can be seen by clicking the 'info' button in the bottom right corner of the map
New in version 0.5.3:
- Fixes to deal with minor changes to RTT
Please note that this extension is not developed by the makers of Realtime Trains and is not affiliated with swlines ltd.