Get a simple overview of your RSS and Atom feeds in the toolbar
Keep up with everything you care about in one place with Feeder (www.feeder.co). Feeder is the news manager that tracks any online source you choose and bundles it into an easy-to-digest reading experience. Have any questions? We're always listening at email@example.com
The best RSS Feed Reader extension for Chrome.
- Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds
- Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon
- Intuitively manage your feeds
- Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, reload feeds, and other nifty shortcuts
- Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping
- Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title
- Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop
- Choose between two different themes: Dark or Light
- Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed
- Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
- See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to
- Sound notifications
- Mobile apps
Collect and organize content like a Pro, subscribe to Feeder Pro (more information on feeder.co)
- 1 minute updates
- Filters, rules and collections
If you have any feedback, bugs or issues, we're always listening on our support channel: firstname.lastname@example.org. If any RSS or Atom feeds don't work please report it to us.
Brought to you by Really Simple AB from Stockholm, Sweden, the RSS Feed Reader team. Have fun with RSS and Atom!
- New RSS feed subscription page. Beautiful new design, custom reader options and more.
- New options for the post list - Images and a short excerpt.
- Add a menu option to quickly add new feeds
- Fix bug causing middle-click queue to not open new tabs
- Attempt fixes with settings not being saved properly
- Fix issue with listing posts in the correct order
- Migrator bug fixes
- This releases changes the local database use for storing feeds for no-account users. A migration might need to happen which can cause the extension to be unresponsive for some time. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
- Fix display issue for posts on web reader
- Fix some users not being able to delete feeds
- New themes! Sand and Dark
- Fix crashes when importing OPML files
- Mark posts older than 7 days or 30 days as read
- Cleanup a lot of old code
- Fix minor bugs with 'Are you sure you want to mark X posts as read?'
- Improve how Feeder reconnects when starting Chrome
- Fix an issue when marking all as read in web reader
You can read old release notes here: https://feeder.co/help/extension/release-notes-for-extension/
Thanks for reading this far!