Get a simple overview of your RSS and Atom feeds in the toolbar
The easiest way to follow news from your favorite websites and blogs. Have any questions? We're always listening at email@example.com
The best RSS Feed Reader extension for Chrome, Safari, iOS and Android.
SUPPORT US BUILDING FEEDER BY GETTING FEEDER PRO: https://feeder.co/
- Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds
- Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon
- Intuitively manage your feeds
- Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, reload feeds, and other nifty shortcuts
- Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping
- Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title
- Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop
- Choose between two different themes: Dark or Light
- Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed
- Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
- See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to
- Sound notifications
- E-mail notifications (PRO only)
- iOS and Android apps (PRO only)
If you have any feedback, bugs or issues, we're always listening on our support channel: firstname.lastname@example.org. If any RSS or Atom feeds don't work please report it to us.
Brought to you by Really Simple AB from Stockholm, Sweden, the RSS Feed Reader team. Have fun with RSS and Atom!
- A delicate nudge to get a review from you, our most precious users.
- Fix a bug where the subscribe button on a feed page would falsely report an error
- Fix a bug where old posts would keep being marked as read for logged out users
- Add an uninstall page, to gather feedback when we need it most
- Add a screen to display the status of the migration introduced in 7.3.5
- Make it more possible to display more user friendly error messages when trying to add feeds and it fails
- Fix a critical bug where logged out users would see duplicate posts. There was a bug in the migration between 7.2 to 7.3 that caused this. This release includes a migration to migrate from the buggy 7.3.4 branch, which on the first boot can cause a temporary high load on the CPU. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com We monitor that inbox more frequently than the Chrome Web Store comments.
- Fix a bug where synced preferences could override preferences not meant to be overridden
- Fix a bug from the latest version where marking all as read would not update the unread count
- Fix bug where display settings where not persisted on the ”All posts in folder"-feed
- Fix bug where context menu would not expand properly
- Attempt to fix a bug where users that were not logged out could see feed loss, or a Feeder that did not work properly. There is a lot of black magic involved
- NEW! Choose to display only starred posts, only unread posts, or both! Makes it easier to spot new items
- Rewrite of how posts are checked for logged out users. Users should see a significant decrease in resource usage when checking for new posts
- Complete rewrite of how the post and feed lists are rendered. Now using React for a more stable and bug free experience.
- Bug fixes here and there
- Make keyboard navigation inside extension popup not open posts when using down arrow
- Add keyboard shortcut to open extension popup
- Fix some issues with timestamps on posts causing them to appear at the top of the post list
- Fix a bug where syncing to Feeder account from login would take double time since it did it twice
- Fix imports for logged in users who have extension installed
- Fix issues with keyboard navigation
- Fix issues with scrollbars when tabs have different zooms
- Holiday theme! Yay!
- JSON feed support!
- Fix minor UI bugs with unread count being in the way
- Fix an issue with previous fix where users with HIDPI screens on Windows would see a half-size extension window
- Fix an issue with scrolling in the popup when zoom is enabled in Chrome
- Now you can sort posts by oldest or newest first! Great for when you are following comics that come in chronological order
- Dates on posts!
- In the unread and starred posts list you now see the name of the feed
- Fix issues with scrollbar for certain scenarios
- Signup/login to your Feeder account directly from the extension window
- Improvements for switching between Pro and Lite
- Work around bug in Chrome 62 that caused post list to vanish
For the first time since 2012, an updated and more modern look for Feeder! With 7.0.0 there are three new themes. It's a big change, so we still have the old ones available under settings. Let us know what you think! We're listening at firstname.lastname@example.org
V7.0.1 and 7.0.2
- Fix issues with scrollbars
The last release was a bit of a failure... We're really sorry about that! We forgot to mention the fact that we rewrote some behind-the-scenes themes related stuff. Well what do you know, it had some issues. We're fixing this in this release:
- Fix for really really old installations of Feeder extension with a really really old setting that caused the theme to not load properly. You rock for having stayed with Feeder for this long!
- Increase legibility in the dark theme
- Squeeze out EVEN MORE performance for Pro users when new posts are found by our servers.
- Improve performance when syncing settings of your Feeder account
- Fix potential issues when logging in to an account
- Fix issue during low storage space conditions
- Fix network issue where some feeds would respond with error
- Fix issue when adding certain feeds
- Fix issue with feeds not properly conforming to Atom standard but that can work anyway
- Fix issue when importing feeds with multiple levels of folders
- Fix a lot of issues when running older versions of Chrome
- Revamp the settings page to make it more intuitive and easy to find
- Rewrite large parts of the core of the extension to be more stable and easier to improve in the future
- ... Fix bugs related to new more stable core
- Fix a bug where posts would be starred randomly
- Fix a bug related to setting update intervals
- Fix some bugs related to some feeds
- Fix an issue where sorting of posts would be weird
- Introducing a new way of subscribing to feeds! When you visit a confusing rss or atom XML page (what does that even mean?!) feeder helps you subscribe to a feed.
- Introducing in-app support for pro users! Now you can chat with us the creators if you ever need help, directly from within this extension
- Fix a couple of bugs with post and sorting
- Fix a couple of bugs with links to a feeds webpage
- Fix slow "Open all unread" for pro users
- Retina icon for hdpi screens
- Minor background updates to improve stability
- Introducing e-mail notifications for feeder pro users. Get feeder pro and support feeder!
- Fix an issue related to browsing feeds for pro users on feeder.co
- Fix a data loss issue that could occur when upgrading to pro (sorry about that!)
- Remove anonymous statistics thing
- Fix feed renaming issue
- Fix critical crash bug
- Fix feedburner links
- Sound notifications
- Feeder pro now supports local feeds
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Remove affiliate links
- Fix for options page being broken with no feeds
- Fix for Chrome deprecating webkitNotifications
- Fixed popup height bug introduced in Chrome 30
- Other bugfixes
- Retiring Google Reader.
- Don't want to see the red badge with number of unread posts? You can now disable it in settings!
- Introducing feeder pro. With feeder pro you get:
* Syncronization between browsers
* Read from anywhere, without the extension installed, from http://feeder.co
* Optimized for your mobile device (no native apps... yet)
* And much more! Even more to come
- Greatly improved memory usage and performance in general
- General improvements
- Fixes a critical issue caused by a bug in Chrome 25
- Bug fix release
V4.1.3 (version bump to keep in sync with Safari releases)
- Fixed issues with Google Reader when using multiple accounts
- Fixes issues with context menu and small popup windows
- Fixed importer hanging
- General speed improvements and bug fixes
- Completely new extension!
- Added debugging link to error message.
- Made some changes in how posts are stored in preparation for the new version.
- Speeded up load time of the popup.
- Fixed an RSS parser error on certain feeds.
- Future proof web intent handling
- Future proof export file handling
- Fixes notification icon issue
- Fixes an issue that occurred due to a bug in Chrome 21
- Fixes some issues with New York times feed
- Fixes some ATOM issues
- Bugfixes in importer and on options page
- Added "Support us"-button to the popup, that will disappear forever once dismissed
- Added "Support us"-button
- Removed Skimlinks
- Fixes issue with "Open all"
- Added help box on how to reset notifications after denial of permissions
- Fixes a force download issue that appears in Chrome 20
- Fixes some issues with scrollbars
- Added support for OPML import and export!
- Added "Open every unread post" to open every single unread post
- Added "Clear all unread posts" to mark every single post as read
- Made the extension half the size by compressing some images
- Added ctrl/command/middle click to open several posts at once
- Smarter favicons
- Added webintents: http://webintents.org/
V3.2.3 - Minor bugfixes
- Improved the starttime of the popup, thanks to Stefan Hanrath
- Added Skimlinks on a trial basis (can be turned off from Global Settings)
- Added global and per feed notifications! On the options page you can either choose to enable notifications globally or on select feeds
- Restructured codebase to be better organized
- Fixed feed related bugs. Thanks to twitter.com/volton for finding and fixing one
- Fixed duplicate posts bug (finally!)
- Fixed an issue in the importer
- Changed to correct support mail address
V3.0 & V3.1
- Updated the icon to fit RSS Feed Readers new identity
- Completely redesigned the manager. More beautiful than ever!
- Added a new theme called "Mint"
- Fixed some issues with the feed parser. Now tested against thousands of the most popular feeds!
- Fixed an issue with the importer
- And much, much more.
- And even more to come in the future!
- Added scrollbars!
- Fixed some bugs in exporter
- This should fix a bug that some people have been experiencing with "ghost" feeds causing red notices
- Added a warning to the export page stating which formats the importer supports
- Fixed some bugs with some feeds
- Added right-click context-menu to the popup
- Made the theme changes a bit more exciting
- Added export and import of feeds
- Added force update option to feeds, which will attempt to bypass the browsers cache
- Fixed stability issues and other bug fixes
- Loads more
- The "You don't have any feeds"-message should not appear when an error has occured
- Added the ability to change a feed's title
- Added the ability to specify the number of posts to display for each feed
- Changed the database backend to use a database instead of localStorage
- Fixed some misc. bugs
- Removed sorting with up/down arrows because the arrows were ridiculously small
- Added sorting with up/down arrows
- Fixed bug with long feed titles.
- Created smarter "+ Add feed" to options (try it!)
Thanks for reading this far!