Get a simple overview of your RSS and Atom feeds in the toolbar
A simple and pretty way of keeping track of your latest RSS and Atom feeds. The best RSS Feed Reader extension for Chrome. Inspired by Firefox's Live Bookmarks.
SUPPORT FEEDER BY GETTING FEEDER PRO
- Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds
- Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon
- Intuitively manage your feeds
- Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, and other nifty shortcuts
- Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping
- Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title
- Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop
- Choose between two different themes: Dark or Light
- Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed
- Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
- See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to
- Sound notifications
If you have any suggestions or bugs please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment in the box below. If any RSS or Atom feeds don't work please report it to us.
Brought to you by Rootof Creations, the RSS Feed Reader team.
Have fun with RSS and Atom!
- Fix a bug related to setting update intervals
- Fix some bugs related to some feeds
- Fix an issue where sorting of posts would be weird
- Introducing a new way of subscribing to feeds! When you visit a confusing rss or atom XML page (what does that even mean?!) feeder helps you subscribe to a feed.
- Introducing in-app support for pro users! Now you can chat with us the creators if you ever need help, directly from within this extension
- Fix a couple of bugs with post and sorting
- Fix a couple of bugs with links to a feeds webpage
- Fix slow "Open all unread" for pro users
- Retina icon for hdpi screens
- Introducing e-mail notifications for feeder pro users. Get feeder pro and support feeder!
- Fix an issue related to browsing feeds for pro users on feeder.co
- Fix a data loss issue that could occur when upgrading to pro (sorry about that!)
- Remove anonymous statistics thing
- Fix feed renaming issue
- Fix critical crash bug
- Fix feedburner links
- Sound notifications
- Feeder pro now supports local feeds
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Remove affiliate links
- Fix for options page being broken with no feeds
- Fix for Chrome deprecating webkitNotifications
- Fixed popup height bug introduced in Chrome 30
- Other bugfixes
- Retiring Google Reader.
- Don't want to see the red badge with number of unread posts? You can now disable it in settings!
- Introducing feeder pro. With feeder pro you get:
* Syncronization between browsers
* Read from anywhere, without the extension installed, from http://feeder.co
* Optimized for your mobile device (no native apps... yet)
* And much more! Even more to come
- Greatly improved memory usage and performance in general
- General improvements
- Fixes a critical issue caused by a bug in Chrome 25
- Bug fix release
V4.1.3 (version bump to keep in sync with Safari releases)
- Fixed issues with Google Reader when using multiple accounts
- Fixes issues with context menu and small popup windows
- Fixed importer hanging
- General speed improvements and bug fixes
- Completely new extension!
- Added debugging link to error message.
- Made some changes in how posts are stored in preparation for the new version.
- Speeded up load time of the popup.
- Fixed an RSS parser error on certain feeds.
- Future proof web intent handling
- Future proof export file handling
- Fixes notification icon issue
- Fixes an issue that occurred due to a bug in Chrome 21
- Fixes some issues with New York times feed
- Fixes some ATOM issues
- Bugfixes in importer and on options page
- Added "Support us"-button to the popup, that will disappear forever once dismissed
- Added "Support us"-button
- Removed Skimlinks
- Fixes issue with "Open all"
- Added help box on how to reset notifications after denial of permissions
- Fixes a force download issue that appears in Chrome 20
- Fixes some issues with scrollbars
- Added support for OPML import and export!
- Added "Open every unread post" to open every single unread post
- Added "Clear all unread posts" to mark every single post as read
- Made the extension half the size by compressing some images
- Added ctrl/command/middle click to open several posts at once
- Smarter favicons
- Added webintents: http://webintents.org/
V3.2.3 - Minor bugfixes
- Improved the starttime of the popup, thanks to Stefan Hanrath
- Added Skimlinks on a trial basis (can be turned off from Global Settings)
- Added global and per feed notifications! On the options page you can either choose to enable notifications globally or on select feeds
- Restructured codebase to be better organized
- Fixed feed related bugs. Thanks to twitter.com/volton for finding and fixing one
- Fixed duplicate posts bug (finally!)
- Fixed an issue in the importer
- Changed to correct support mail address
V3.0 & V3.1
- Updated the icon to fit RSS Feed Readers new identity
- Completely redesigned the manager. More beautiful than ever!
- Added a new theme called "Mint"
- Fixed some issues with the feed parser. Now tested against thousands of the most popular feeds!
- Fixed an issue with the importer
- And much, much more.
- And even more to come in the future!
- Added scrollbars!
- Fixed some bugs in exporter
- This should fix a bug that some people have been experiencing with "ghost" feeds causing red notices
- Added a warning to the export page stating which formats the importer supports
- Fixed some bugs with some feeds
- Added right-click context-menu to the popup
- Made the theme changes a bit more exciting
- Added export and import of feeds
- Added force update option to feeds, which will attempt to bypass the browsers cache
- Fixed stability issues and other bug fixes
- Loads more
- The "You don't have any feeds"-message should not appear when an error has occured
- Added the ability to change a feed's title
- Added the ability to specify the number of posts to display for each feed
- Changed the database backend to use a database instead of localStorage
- Fixed some misc. bugs
- Removed sorting with up/down arrows because the arrows were ridiculously small
- Added sorting with up/down arrows
- Fixed bug with long feed titles.
- Created smarter "+ Add feed" to options (try it!)