Allows domain super-admins to create and update Google Classroom rosters using SIS exports and data stored in Google Sheets.
The rosterSync Add-on (Admin Edition) allows domain super-admins to create and update Google Classroom rosters using student information system CSV exports and data stored in Google Sheets.
- Flexible import and field mapping interface accommodates a wide variety of SIS exports, and allows for multiple sources to be joined together based on match (keyed) values.
- Field mappings are stored for re-use, streamlining the re-import and update process.
Allows for granular exclusion of specific teachers, students, and course sections from Classroom update.
- Provisions new Classroom courses, but does not activate them, allowing teachers control over whether or not to "accept" the Classroom course (and preventing students from seeing courses Teachers are not yet ready to moderate).
- Provides a full preview of updates before applying them.
- Updates existing Classroom courses with matching aliases, adding/removing students and/or changing teacher as needed.