Legal research for the whole web
With ROSS Legal Research for Google Chrome™, find legal authority for any statement on the web. Highlight text on any webpage — right click, and find case law expressing the same concepts. Wherever you are on the web, find authority with ROSS.
- From any webpage or embedded PDF online, highlight a span of text you want to find U.S. legal authority for. Right click to bring up your menu.
- Click Find Similar Language to run a search on ROSS, an AI-powered legal research platform. You are searching 13 million+ U.S. cases from all 50 states, including federal jurisdictions.
- Use jurisdiction filters and date filters to narrow your search.
- Find the newest cases on your topic fast.
- Everyone can read the first ten cases free. Sign up for your 14-day trial for unlimited access to all ROSS results.
To report a bug, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.