Smooth sound management for tabletop GMs
Do you get slowed down by sound management when running a tabletop session?
As GMs, we usually have to handle many things at the same time. Sound shouldn't be one of them: we shouldn't stop to look around for a file, we shouldn't be lost in a sea of small windows, and we shouldn't break the mood by abruptly stopping a music and starting another one.
Rolesound frees you from manually dealing with sound during a game. You'll never have to worry about sound again: it will take care of itself.
● Crossfades automatically from one music to the next.
● Splits your sounds between Music, Environment and Events.
● Shifts the balance between the music and the environment.
● Keeps your screen uncluttered,
● Tells you what's playing at a glance, so you can stay focused on your game and on your players.
You should try it out now!