A Chrome App designed specifically for Math Teachers
After watching many math teachers struggle with various touchscreen technologies as an embedded math tutor, I decided to create this whiteboard app to suit their specific needs. It is designed to work with whatever touch/stylus input, is available. Thus, it should work well on a Touchscreen, Interactive Whiteboard, Smartboard, Smart Podium, or even with a good mouse. It can also be used in conjunction with screen-sharing software to broadcast your presentation to a remote location, or perhaps record it for later viewing.
1. PowerPoint content can be imported, (Detailed instructions provided within the program).
2. Draw on each page/image using various tools, (pen, eraser, line, etc...), sizes, and colors.
3. Insert various pages into the document including Blank White, Graph Paper, Coordinate Plane, Screenshots, 3D Templates etc....
4. Insert many math symbols not found on a regular keyboard.
5. Quickly undo things if you make a mistake.
6. Copy & paste sections of the board to the next page if you run out of space.
7. Draw/fill a rectangle or ellipse over an area you select.
8. Quickly identify things with the digital equivalent of a pointer.
9. Clearly show how graphs are drawn with a special Dot tool.
10. Save all of the pages as images that can be zipped up and distributed to students, (Detailed instructions provided within the program).
For more info see rogersmathwhiteboard.com