6502 CPU assembly emulator.
Rockwell, previously named Moss, is a 6502 Microprocessor multi-platform emulator. It can run assembly code written for the 6502 processor, as well as importing/exporting programs. Rockwell is named after the Rockwell R65F11, an enhanced version of the 6502 CPU.
Rockwell is based on 6502asm.com, developed by Stian Søreng. It has full support for all 6502 assembly except inturrupts (CLI, RTI and SEI instructions are unavailable).
* Full support for all 6502 assembly except inturrupts (meaning CLI, RTI and SEI instructions are unavailable)
* Open and save programs from your local files
* Works on desktops, tablets, and phones
* View the compiler output in an easy-to-read format
* Nine fun program examples to start out with
Rockwell is open source under the GPLv3 license. It's code is available here: