The RocketReach Add-on allows you to lookup emails from a Google Spreadsheet. You can lookup emails directly from LinkedIn URLs.
The RocketReach Google Spreadsheets Add-on allows you to lookup email from a Google spreadsheet. Just provide us with LinkedIn URLs and let us do the rest!
View a quick Demo: http://g.recordit.co/pS4IEn1hfz.gif
To use this add-on
1. Install the add-on from this page
2. To use the add-on, you will need your API key. You can find your API key here: https://rocketreach.co/account?section=nav_gen_api
3. Create a Google Spreadsheet and populate a column with a list of LinkedIn URLs
4. Add your RocketReach API key. It's under the menu: Add-ons -> RocketReach Spreadsheet Integration -> Set API key.
[NOTE]: This allows us to sync contacts with your RocketReach account. If you don't see this option, please refresh the page, and try again.
4. Run lookups by selecting the LinkedIn URLs you want to lookup, and running: Add-ons -> RocketReach Spreadsheet Integration -> Lookup by LinkedIn URL. Each lookup will use a RocketReach lookup.
If you have any problems, comments, or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.