Allows you to navigate back and forward with your mouse button clicks (right + left
Rocker Gestures allows you to:
- go Back - by holding Right mouse button and pressing Left mouse button
- go Forward - by holding Left mouse button and pressing Right mouse button
This feature is known from Opera browser.
- does not work HERE on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/ (blocked by Chrome)
- does not work on browser specific pages like "chrome://extensions" (blocked by Chrome)
- does not work in "PDF view" (blocked by Chrome)
- does not work on other extensions pages like options page of some addon (blocked by Chrome)
- context menu may be shown when navigating forward and Right mouse button is released during the transition between pages (when old script is gone and new script didn't started yet)
- I'm full-time extension developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my extensions!
- Please support my work by:
- Buy me a coffee - https://ko-fi.com/fastaddons
- PayPal donation - https://paypal.me/fastaddons/7
- Patron - https://www.patreon.com/fastaddons
Thank you! :)
Your donation will help me keep this extension working in future versions of Chrome!
Recently added features:
Tags: rocker, gestures, opera, navigation, back, forward, go, tab